Monday 27 May 2013

iphone theme for samsung corby gts3653/3650

 firstly you need to update your firmware



steps to put iphone theme with slide lock on your corby gts3653/3650
  
                  change in myfiles too :)

here are some screen shots ;)




watch it :)


THEME FILES

res :- click here

patch :- click here

extract both res and patch files

Installing Theme

1.Be sure that your firmware is S3650XEIJ2. (check by *#1234#)
2.Connect the phone to pc in media player mode.
3.Go to phone memory > my files > create new folder and name it as  'res' > copy the extracted res files into the res folder
4.TURN OFF the phone and put the phone in download mode and connect to pc.
5.Open multiloader select BRCM2133. For Rsrc2 select the '3brthrz.rc2' and  for AMSS select 'Amss_patch.bin ' . leave others 
  Be sure to untick all others (Rsrc1 ,  factoryFS  and boot).  
6.click port search and download. after showing All Files Complete disconnect the phone.
your phone will now boot with new boot screen .
Now your phone is installed with new theme.
Enjoy :)


Be very careful during all these process, any mistakes will make your phone DEAD  :(

14 comments:

  1. The Games icon in lower menu is not working and wallpaper becomes white... Plz fix it.. And thankzz nice theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i change the wallpaper in booting screen???

    ReplyDelete
  3. image viewer not changing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i start my camera the phone restarts everytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. try to update it latest firmware.. Link coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multiloader is not detecting my Samsung Gt S3653.Before I have installed the lastest firmware S3653MDDJD2 at that time is detected but now it is not detecting please help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,if I do it, I still can change my font
    Or not?? And, after I do it can I change firmware like normal using multiloader??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls answer quickly >:( ...if I do it,can I change wallpaper????

      Delete
    2. Where thr screen shot of my files??

      Delete
  8. multi loader dont detect my phone y

    ReplyDelete
  9. My phone samsung gt s3650 firmware BGIJ2 And it has 80 mb free memory its ok to install this firmware my phone has 140 mb memory without its firmware plz any1 help help
    ab.nabi.azam@gmail.com
    its my email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi plz any1 help me at
    ab.nabi.azam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. tnx man plz email me at ab.nabi.azam@gmail.com
    i need more help i am new in flashing.
    .
    samsung pc studio also dont detect my phone and in lower place written not conneced however i put phone in pc studio mode and all them.
    tommarow i,am going to download firmware and try bt my main problam is that multiloader 5.56 and 5.67 dnt detect my phone .
    my xp sp2 also dnt support kies software plz guide

    ReplyDelete